Arctic Air Is the Bear That Cares About Dad’s Comfort
It happens every year. Father’s Day sneaks up on you. So you end up scrambling around for that perfect gift—only to come up short. But not this year. No, this year you’re going to follow our advice: Start shopping now! It might not feel like it, but June 20 is just around the corner.
Looking for something unique? We have a great idea! Consider buying Dad a membership for Arctic Air’s Advantage Plan. That’s right! This routine maintenance plan is the perfect way to ease Dad’s mind when it comes to making sure heating and cooling systems are operating as efficiently, reliably and affordably as possible. It’s the smart way to avoid unexpected heating and AC repair bills as well as premature furnace and air conditioning installations. It also keeps those monthly energy bills low.
Our maintenance plan is super affordable, too. The cost starts at just $9 a month for the first system and $7 a month for each additional system. Our Advantage Plan includes the following benefits:
- A free annual precision tune-up
- Plus, a free annual precision tune-up for a friend or family member
- 10% discounts on all system replacements & repairs
- Absolutely NO overtime charges for after-hours repairs
- Priority service for emergencies (You go to the front of the line!)
- A system operation analysis emailed to you after every tune-up
- 1 year minimum labor warranty on all repairs
Not Your Dad’s Typical Father’s Day Gift
At Arctic Air, we’ve been sniffing around for other great Father’s Day gifts for Dad that are more unique than the typical tie, wallet or sports-team-themed T-shirt. And here’s what we found:
- Quality knife set. If your dad enjoys whipping up special meals in the kitchen or outdoors on the grill, a set of good knives are a must. Make sure to include at least these three knives: a 4-inch knife for detailed cuts, an 8-inch knife for daily use and a serrated 8-inch knife for cutting bread.
- A personalized bracelet. Bracelets are a must-have fashion accessory for today’s well-dressed men. Buy Dad a braided leather bracelet that includes fashionable metal attachments engraved with the names of you and your siblings.
- Blue light filter computer glasses. Does dad spend a large part of his day staring at a computer screen? Give him a gift that will help protect his eyes from harmful blue light—computer glasses that filter out this light, which can cause headaches and sleepless nights.
At Arctic Air, we want to be the bear you turn to for all of your residential cooling, heating and indoor air quality needs as well as your commercial HVAC services and commercial refrigeration services.
Arctic Air is available to keep your home or business comfortable and running efficiently. Call us at 661.466.4495 or contact us through our website.