Our Caring Techs Will Help Keep Everyone Safe!
Some things never go out of style, such as holding hands, reading a good book, sharing a great meal or admiring a spectacular sunset. Here’s another thing that will never go out of style: your instinct to protect those you love.
That’s right! We all want our homes to be equipped with the devices and gadgets that keep us safe from dangers that could threaten us, such as carbon monoxide. Did you know one source of this colorless, odorless gas is a gas- or oil-burning furnace? Left undetected, CO can be deadly. That’s why California law requires CO detectors in our homes to warn us when CO levels become dangerously high.
To keep your family safe from this potentially deadly gas, call Arctic Air to install or replace CO alarms in your home. You’ll be thankful you did!
Speaking of thankful, that reminds us of another thing that never goes out of style—gratitude. When we show gratitude to the people around us, we don’t just make them feel special. Simple acts of appreciation are also good for our own souls. At Arctic Air, we’ve been thinking about the pandemic and how it’s made us even more grateful than ever for the service workers in our lives. Restaurant cooks and wait staff. Grocery store clerks. Truck drivers. Hairstylists. Warehouse workers. Gas station attendants. Sanitation workers. The list goes on and on.
We know we’re biased, but here are the service workers that have an extra special place in our hearts—HVAC technicians. No surprise there. Right? We hope you’re grateful for the HVAC techs in your life, too. They’re the people who show up at your house as quickly as humanly possible when your furnace goes on the fritz or your air conditioner starts making crazy, erratic noises. They work quickly to diagnose the problem correctly and then work with the same speed and intensity to resolve your problem and restore your home’s cozy comfort.
Are you in need of an HVAC technician’s assistance? Here are five skills you should look for in your HVAC tech:
- Strong Technical Know-How: Today’s state-of-the-art HVAC equipment is sophisticated and complex. Your tech needs the training and skills to troubleshoot and fix what can go wrong with your system.
- Excellent Work Habits: When you work with gas, electricity and a lot of moving parts, you need to do everything the right way. Taking shortcuts is a sure-fire route to disaster. Good technicians have high-quality, clean and well-maintained tools and they follow all safety precautions.
- Great People Skills: You want to feel safe from the minute your HVAC tech walks into your home until the minute he or she leaves. Good techs look and act professionally and treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. They are also willing to answer all of your questions in simple terms that you can understand.
- Patience: Some HVAC challenges can be solved more easily and quicker than others. You want a tech who doesn’t get frazzled by the tricky problems that require extra time and greater ingenuity.
- Attention to Detail: When you’re dealing with blueprints, complex equipment and more, you need to pay attention to the little things or you risk experiencing serious problems with the big things.
Want to be certain your HVAC tech is top-notch? Choose a home service provider that is picky about the people it hires. Choose Arctic Air!
Want to make sure you family is as safe as possible. Call us about installing or replacing your CO alarms.
At Arctic Air, we’re so thankful for amazing customers like you—not just during Thanksgiving but during every season. We love keeping your cave cozy! Call us today at 661.466.4495 or contact us through our website.