We’ll Fill Your Cave With Wave After Wave of Cool, Comfy Air
When your air conditioner starts to sputter and stall, we will do whatever we can to fix it with our outstanding AC repair services. But sometimes your problem is just the tip of the iceberg and more serious problems are lurking beneath the surface. When this happens, you’re probably on the path to an AC disaster. At Arctic Air, we can get you moving in the right direction again with our amazing home air conditioner replacement and installation services.
Here are some of the warning signs that your AC system is on thin ice:
- Your AC unit is 10 to 15 years old.
- Your monthly energy costs are having a chilling effect on your budget.
- Speaking of your budget, those repair bills are putting it in the deep freeze!
- Your system isn’t providing the cool comfort you’ve come to expect—even though the thermostat is set properly.
- You’re experiencing pockets of cold air in some areas of your home and pockets of warm air in others.
- Your system uses R22 refrigerant.
Our Home Air Conditioning Replacement Services Are the Coolest!
When you experience these and other AC challenges, Arctic Air is the team to trust if you live in Acton, Ansel, Antelope Valley, Del Sur, Lancaster, Mojave, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Sun Village, Willow Springs and nearby.
Some companies are slippery and will simply assume your existing system is the right size when they replace it. Not us. When you need a home air conditioning replacement, we’ll thoroughly assess your indoor space to make sure your new unit is the perfect fit. Here’s why our evaluations are so important:
- Your contractor may have goofed when measuring for your existing system. (When this happens, we definitely were not your contractor!)
- Your comfort needs may have changed as the result of renovations or an addition to your home.
- Your family has grown, which can increase demand on your AC system.
Don’t Let This Important Step Slip Through the Cracks!
Bigger is always better, right? Wrong! When your AC system is too large, it will cycle on and off frequently, create “hot spots” in certain rooms and cause a spike in humidity levels inside of your home. As a result, you’ll spend more on your monthly energy bills and greatly reduce the lifespan of your system.
When your system is too small, it will work overtime to try to reach your desired comfort level. But, because it lacks the capacity, it will fail miserably. All you’ll have to show for this is more repairs and a system that will need to be replaced much earlier than you anticipated.
Once you’ve chosen your perfect system, Arctic Air will use our years of experience and training to provide a home air conditioner installation that is perfect. Our techs aren’t just skilled and experienced. They’re also friendly and helpful. We won’t leave your home without answering all of your questions and making sure you understand how to operate your new system.
Plus, you’ll never have to worry about a mess with us on the job. Our fully licensed technicians use booties and drop cloths to protect your home during your home AC unit replacement and installation. When they’re finished, our team will perform a thorough cleanup, too.
Upgrading to a newer, properly sized and more efficient AC unit results in the following benefits:
- Improved comfort. Newer models will keep you on the right trail when it comes to consistently cool temperatures throughout your cave. Plus, they are much quieter.
- Greater energy efficiency. Here’s a really cool fact: Your system’s efficiency is measured using the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating. Systems with higher SEER ratings are more efficient. And the advanced technology of newer units means their SEERs are typically higher. How cool is that?
- Lower energy bills. Higher efficiency means lower energy costs. Expect those monthly utility bills to drop.
We’re Just Wild About Providing Savings Opportunities!
At Arctic Air, we understand that a home air conditioning replacement or home air conditioner installation is a significant expense. That’s why we promise to do everything we can to keep your budget on solid ice with our flexible financing options and money-saving offers. We’re just wild about our residential customers in Acton, Ansel, Antelope Valley, Del Sur, Lancaster, Mojave, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Sun Village, Willow Springs and nearby.