We’ll Get Your Heat Back on Track
Brrrr! Who turned off the warm, cozy heat in the middle of a cold snap? When your furnace fails you, that’s a good question! But the more important question is: Who can restore your comfort with a fast, reliable home furnace replacement or installation? And the answer is easy—Arctic Air can!
We Won’t Let Your Comfort Get Lost
This team of furnace beasts will do everything in its power to repair your furnace whenever that’s your smartest path out of danger. However, there comes a time when a home furnace replacement or installation is the best direction—for your comfort and your budget. The territory we protect is broad and includes: Acton, Ansel, Antelope Valley, Del Sur, Edwards AFB, Lancaster, Mojave, Northrup, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Sun Village, Willow Springs and nearby.
Here are some warning signs that indicate you might need our home furnace replacement and installation services:
- Your system is more than 15 years old.
- Your furnace requires frequent repairs.
- Your furnace is making unusual noises.
- There is rust or cracks in or around your furnace.
- Some rooms are warm; others are not.
- Your monthly energy bills have climbed.
- There is more dust, dirt and soot buildup in your home.
- Your humidity levels are off base.
When you do need a home furnace replacement or installation in Acton, Ansel, Antelope Valley, Del Sur, Edwards AFB, Lancaster, Mojave, Northrup, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Sun Village, Willow Springs or nearby, you’re in the best hands with Arctic Air. We will stake out your indoor territory to make sure your new home heating replacement satisfies your family’s comfort appetite—and your budget! Our technicians are fully licensed, highly skilled and super experienced. Plus, they are people pleasers who will spend as much time as necessary answering all of your questions.
We’re Courteous Bears
We’re very respectful of your home, treating it as if it is our own. We wear booties and lay down drop cloths to avoid making a mess. We also clean up after ourselves when our work is complete.
Once your new home heating replacement system is installed, you’ll notice the difference right away. A more efficient, properly sized unit will improve your comfort and lower your energy costs. Plus, it will run quieter!
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Greater comfort: Newer models deliver warmth more consistently throughout your indoor space.
- Fewer repairs: The improved design of new furnaces results in fewer issues that require repair.
- Improved energy efficiency: Today’s furnaces are cheaper to operate because they use fuel more efficiently due to technological advances.
- Reduced energy bills: Greater efficiency also helps lower energy costs.
- Improved safety: Newer furnaces are equipped with more safety measures.
- Greater heating power: More heating power means greater comfort.
Schedule Your Furnace Replacement or Installation Today!
When we find out one of our amazing customers is having major trouble with their furnace, our vicious streak comes out. And then we spring into action to resolve the problem. Call us at 661.466.4495 or contact us on the web.