Trusted Security Blankets for Our Customers
Whether you are managing a home or a business, the value of routine maintenance for your heating and cooling systems can’t be overestimated. Regular maintenance allows your HVAC units to operate as efficiently, affordably and safely as possible. Arctic Air has smart, money-saving options for residential and commercial customers.
Our Residential Maintenance Plan
How important is routine maintenance for your home’s HVAC system? It’s super important! Routine maintenance allows our highly trained technicians to identify —and fix—any minor issues with your system before they escalate into larger, more expensive problems or complete system breakdowns.
As you handle the seemingly never-ending tasks involved in running your home, it’s easy for routine maintenance checkups to slip through the cracks. One of the easiest and most affordable ways to guarantee your system gets the attention it deserves is by joining our ADVANTAGE maintenance program. Our plan is super flexible and affordable. Plus, it will pay for itself in no time at all.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns. A maintenance plan is the proactive approach to HVAC care because it helps you avoid unexpected and frequent repairs.
- Lower energy costs. We will thoroughly clean your system and provide a tune-up that improves efficiency and reduces energy bills.
- Greater lifespan. Neglected or poorly maintained systems must work harder, which means they often fail quicker. A well-maintained system lasts much longer. Signing up for one of our maintenance plans means you probably won’t have to replace your system as quickly as you might have planned.
The Arctic Air ADVANTAGE goes beyond just a tune-up membership! Our technicians follow a rigorous process to make sure your air conditioner cools at peak efficiency all summer long and heats evenly throughout the winter. We help prevent breakdowns by doing a full system analysis and informing you of any problems or future concerns with your system.
ADVANTAGE MEMBERSHIP ONLY $99 / YEAR
Program Benefits Include:
- EXTREMELY Affordable Membership
- FREE System Tune-Ups Every 6-Months ($129.00 Value)
- 10% Discount on All Repairs & System Replacements
- Upgraded to 1 Year Minimum Labor Warranty on All Repairs
- Priority, Front-Of-The-Line Service for Emergencies
- System Operations Analysis Emailed After Every Tune-Up Visit
GIVE YOURSELF PEACE OF MIND & ENERGY SAVINGS ALL YEAR, WHILE ELIMINATING PREVENTABLE COSTLY REPAIRS!
*Credit card is required for subscription billing, account will be charged $99.00 each year. By signing, you are agreeing to this membership subscription. You may cancel at any time. We reserve the right to cancel this contract at any time. Other Terms & Conditions May Apply.
Our Commercial Maintenance Plans
Because every business’s HVAC and refrigeration systems are different, Arctic Air offers customized maintenance plans for our commercial clients. We can create a program that’s tailor-made for your unique needs, helping you to maintain your equipment so that it lasts as long as possible and runs as efficiently as possible.
Remember, routine maintenance for your HVAC and refrigeration equipment is one of the wisest investments you can make because it will reduce your energy costs, extend the lifespan of your systems and prevent unexpected repairs and replacements.
We service and maintain the following commercial equipment:
- HVAC Systems
- Reach-in Freezers
- Walk-in Coolers
- Ice Machines
- Walk-in Freezers
- Reach-in Coolers
Here are some of the benefits of our maintenance plan:
- Both HVAC & Refrigeration Maintenance
- Custom Built to Your Needs
- Full System Operation Checks
- 10% Discount on Service & Repairs Found During Maintenance
- All Necessary Cleaning Chemicals Included
- Standard Size Pleated Air Filters Included for HVAC Units
- Easy Flat Rate Pricing
- Billing After Each Maintenance Visit
Take the Proactive Approach!
Call us at 661.466.4495 or contact us on the web to learn how we can customize your commercial HVAC and refrigeration plan.