Trust Arctic Air for Emergency Furnace Repair
The fully licensed and highly skilled technicians at Arctic Air know furnaces inside and out. We are beasts at analyzing a furnace issue and then making the needed adjustments to get your cave cozy and comfortable again. Plus, we know our way around any make or model. You can find us in Acton, Ansel, Antelope Valley, Del Sur, Lancaster, Mojave, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Sun Village, Willow Springs and nearby.
We Won’t Let Your Warmth Fall Through the Cracks
As a homeowner, you have a lot on your plate. As a result, you might not notice when your residential heating service starts to wander off solid ice. And even if you do, you might be tempted to ignore a small slip in performance, hoping it will find its way out of trouble. But, as ferocious protectors of our customers’ comfort, we’re here to tell you this simply doesn’t happen. Instead, these minor spills, left unchecked, can evolve into major falls. And that means higher home heating repair costs.
Your furnace might need our residential heating rescue service if you notice any of the following signs:
- Strange smells: When you fire up your furnace for the first time each winter season, you might detect the smell of fuel. This is normal. However, this odor should disappear as your furnace kicks into gear. If the smell lingers, it could be a sign of something serious. Call us to check it out.
- Starting issues: If you have to try several times before your furnace starts or if you need to fire it up again at some point in a day, it’s probably on thin ice. A faulty thermostat or disconnected wiring could be the cause.
- Yellow pilot light: Your pilot light should be blue. Yellow or any other strange color might mean your furnace is having ventilation issues.
- Insufficient heat: Your thermostat is set properly but your home isn’t warm enough. What gives? Arctic Air will be happy to visit your den to track down the problem.
- Rattles, squeals and other noises: When your furnace is raising a ruckus, it’s a sure sign of trouble. We can help you keep it off of the endangered species list.
- Poor IAQ: A faulty furnace can release dust, dirt and other gunk into your indoor air. As a result, your family could suffer from more colds, coughs and other respiratory problems.
Emergency Furnace Repair
When an HVAC malfunction occurs outside of regular business hours, Arctic Air has a dedicated team of experts to provide emergency furnace repair that will restore your home comfort. Our well-trained and professional techs are experts in servicing and repairing all major brands and systems.
Let Arctic Air Come to Your Rescue
Trust your instincts. If your once tame furnace is starting to act a little wild, contact Arctic Air for a checkup. We’re the cool comfort pros with residential heating service skills to warm you up! Our service area includes: Acton, Ansel, Antelope Valley, Del Sur, Lancaster, Mojave, Palmdale, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Sun Village, Willow Springs and nearby. Call us at 661.466.4495 or contact us on the web.